In need of a relocation expert to facilitate your next corporate move to the Richmond area?
If so, your first call should be to The Steele Group Sotheby’s International Realty.
The Steele Group Sotheby’s International Realty has been serving the Greater Richmond Metro Area’s Real Estate needs for over 60 years and offers the extensive experience required in a corporate move. The Company, comprised of approximately 40 Agents/Associate Brokers with an average of 17 years in the business, has an outstanding Relocation and Corporate Services Department. From the moment you contact our company, you will experience the personal service, vast knowledge base, and professional expertise that only the best Realtors in Richmond Virginia can provide.
Our dedicated Relocation and Corporate Services Director, Nikki Smith, personally coordinates each relocation. Nikki and her staff know that timeliness and resourcefulness are paramount to an efficient corporate relocation. You will receive immediate, personal attention from our relocation professionals who maintain a cultivated network of community resources.
From providing a Broker Market Analysis, to customizing a Richmond area tour or setting up personalized Home Searches, we provide a comprehensive package of relocation services specific to each relocating company’s needs. This customized service makes the corporate relocation experience a pleasant and smooth transition for each employee, while minimizing your relocation costs.
Whether an individual move or Corporate Relocation, The Steele Group Sotheby’s International Realty offers the following free information and assistance:
- Public and private/parochial school information, as published by local school boards, answering parents’ most pressing concerns
- Information and referral to a select number of trusted local mortgage lenders, real estate lawyers, and title insurance companies
- Maps, community and tax information, moving checklist, good area websites, tips for “kids”, MLS listings
- Pre-Move consultation to determine your home and neighborhood needs and expectations
- Experienced real estate agents who act as Buyer’s Representatives for highly personalized and professional relocation and real estate help, whether the property involved is a Resale, a FSBO (for sale by owner), or new construction
- Complimentary Area Tours: historical, neighborhood, cultural, including sites of interest such as shopping venues and recreation facilities
- Temporary housing information and referrals for individuals and families
- Complete child-care, and elder-care information available
- Interactive Richmond area CD with comprehensive information on area resources and real estate available to our clients
- Free Relocation Kit
- Toll free “800″ telephone support
- Follow-up and monitoring